Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wishing on recurring numbers!!

Living Lauren's Legacy
Hope you all had a great 12/12/12!!!
(This is a watercolor painting of Lauren playing in the ocean when she was 8 years old.  This painting and another pastel of the same image were donated to PCMC and Huntsman today as a completion of the 12 months of projects for Lauren's foundation and in celebration of Lauren's habit of making wishes on recurring numbers.)
The book about Lauren's wish (Happily Ever After: The Power of Perspective) is still available if you are interested in reading and/or purchasing it.  It has been intentionally removed from the website, but if you would like more information, please contact me.
May all of your wishes come true!


1 comment:

  1. What a joyful drawing of your dear daughter ... I imagine this is one of the projects you've been endeavoring to finish ... so full of life ... she is simply beautiful, Melodie! I would love to purchase a copy of the book about Lauren's wish. There is so much more I want to learn of and from her and you! I had a happy 12.12.12 day and hope you did too! I, too, love repeating numbers ... there is just something fascinating about them. It looks to me like you've all done a great deal of amazing work to make so very many of Lauren's wishes come true! I feel blessed to even know the little bit I do about you ... I literally stand all amazed by your incredible spirit of faith, hope, and charity! I imagine Lauren is more than just smiling down upon you, I now imagine her dancing joyfully as well! Bless you all for the wonderful ways you are carrying on in spite of the tender place in your hearts where you think of her and miss her every single day she's been away to her heavenly home. It's all unfathomable to me what you've been through and what you're going through ... and yet you are all going forward in an amazing way! Blessings to each of you!

    ReplyDelete